I absolutely love the new cover! Much more catchy and clean....what do you think??
Other changes I made are I added numbers to each problem on the pages. This is one thing I felt it was missing while using them with my kiddos. I also changed the directions to be more specific and to contain the vocabulary terms "sum" and "difference." I added bold lines around the problems, so as you can see, they stand out better and don't blend in with the ten frames like before. I updated the credits page to add my TOU, which I was not including in my first TpT creations. And last, I had no preview on this product. So not only did I add a preview, I added a GIF preview which I just learned how to do last week! Obsessed with these new previews!!!
If you're interested in checking out this newly revamped product, click on the picture to visit my store!