But I just stumbled upon a linky party going on at MEL's FROG SPOT that looks like fun! Post the 12 things you loved most about Christmas! I missed all of the Christmas linky parties going on, so this is a good chance for me to grab some of the fun before the year comes to an end!
1. Spending time with my beautiful family!
2. Having Vacation with my husband and spending Christmas Eve and Day with him for the first time in 3 years! He has had to work the last 3 years for Christmas and we have celebrated it on a different day....whatever his days off were! So this....I really enjoyed!
3. Decorating the house and seeing all of the other decorations around town!!
4. Listening to Christmas music EVERY DAY!! Love it! I'm still playing it everyday!!
5. BAKING.....love baking for the holidays.....and seeing the kids still, even at 15 and 16, still having fun decorating cookies!!!! They did pass on the gingerbread house though this year!!
6. THE GIFT OF GIVING!!! I'm a giver.....I LOVE Giving heartfelt gifts to everyone and seeing their HAPPY faces! I don't do gift cards!!
7. I LOVED that everyone got everything they wanted from Santa......even the dog!!! heehee!
8. SHOPPING!!! I love Christmas shopping! I'm not even a lover of shopping.....but love it at Christmas!!
9. My VINYL WALL LETTERING.......love it! Been wanting this......my favorite gift!!
10. THE FOOD! Since we do a big dinner for Thanksgiving.........at Christmas it has become a tradition to do a spread of our most favorite munchies and finger foods....and we cook a ham too to make finger sandwiches with. I must have eaten the entire pan of hot spinach artichoke dip myself. Boy was it good!!!
11. All the Christmas cards, letters, and photos of far away friends and family!!!! I just love getting xmas cards. I get so excited! Ok...so it doesn't take much to excite me. :)
12. CHRISTMAS BREAK!!!!!!!
Be sure to head over to Mel's "Frog Spot" & link up your 12 Faves!!