WOW! I am honored to receive yet another award thanks to Amy over at Adventures in Teaching AND Mrs. Livers over at Starring in First Grade who both nominated me for the "Versatile Blogger Award!!"
YOU LADIES ROCK!
The rules of the award are:
1. Thank the blogger that nominated you and link to their blog.
2. Include the award image in your post.
3. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Pass the award on to 15 other bloggers & include a link to their blog.
5. Let bloggers know they have been nominated.
Here are 7 random facts about me!
· I was raised by a single father.
· I was a casino cocktail waitress for 11 years.
· I am a horrible singer, but will sing my butt off to karaoke and do wii rock band with my family, ONLY!
· My husband and I married after both of our kids were born.
· I will not eat off of the same fork or spoon as someone else. Totally grosses me out! And I'm really weird about double dipping!
· I am a night owl! I like to sit up late and sleep in! When I am not working, I will sit up til 4am and sleep til 11am.
· My long term goal is to write and publish a children's book and a professional teaching resource for special educators.
My Nominees Are:
Logo Design by FlamingText.com